Monday, July 6, 2009

Not a New Name Yet

For all those who contributed to help me rename my blog...I still haven't come up with anything yet. Many of the wonderful names you threw for me were so wonderful and well thought of, that they are already listed as a .com or .org so that left me out of several wonderful choices.

Several of you offered names and didn't even want to win a prize, thank you for always standing in my corner.

I haven't listed any names yet because I haven't found that perfect name to fit my blog. I will be randomly choosing 3 names for those of you who gave me names to win a Jesus is my spotter package.

I am still looking, so if you have more names, give me a shout out!

1 comment:

Allison said...

So sorry your having back troubles! that doesn't sound like fun at all! Good luck with naming your blog, its hard to find something that isn't taken. Hopefully you'll be up and about quilting again so we can see what your up too! Best wishes! :) Allison