Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mount Shasta



I took this picture on the way home. According to hubby there was very little snow on this two weeks prior on his journey home alone and now look. Mount Shasta is in northern California and is beautiful.

I also took the picture of the trees because I loved the way the colors blended together from yellows, to pale greens to deep greens and it just reminded me that God is himself a quilter because He quilts so many beautiful colors together everyday and every fall!

One final picture of Mount Shasta as we are leaving the beautiful state of California and venturing into Oregon, the state with the most amazing rest areas I have ever encountered...warm restrooms, working warm water and soap dispensers and working hand driers, clean with lots of trees and picnic tables!


Ahhhhhhhhhhh, just one more state and we will be home!



No comments: