Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goodbye Twitter

Goodbye Twitter...So Long...Adios...See Ya Later...

I have decided once again to do some changes to my blog and to my life and getting rid of Twitter is one of those things. I am just beginning to realize that my time can be spent in better areas than sitting on the computer most of the day.

So, if you are a Twitter follower of mine, you will know it isn't personal against you it is just that I can hear the whooshing sound of the computer sucking my brain out of my head.

I am not getting rid of my blog, but I am changing it around a bit. If I follow your blog and you haven't blogged in over a month, I am removing your blog from my site and will no longer be following you. One of the reasons I follow the blogs I do is because I find them fun, entertaining and they always teach me something.

Goodbye Twitter and Facebook will probably go next!

4 comments:

karen said...

Well, dear sister and friend.. I am thankful I have a gift of gab or desire to write, not sure which - I would miss you if you weren't around to say hello to .. You are a blessing, and I find it encouraging to see how your giving heart/ spirit reaches out to those of us who follow your blog. Thank you, Jean...

SewCalGal said...

I fully support your decision to streamline. But I do hope you don't give up your blog. I do enjoy following you.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Quiltingranny said...

No, I am not giving up my blog, just making some changes & hopefully improving it a bit. I enjoy both of you very much!

Judy said...

Good for you!! I deactivated Facebook and unsubbed most everything else a few months ago and am finding real life to be much more fun as well as more productive! I kept my blog. The writing (I hope) helps me keep my thoughts organized.