Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What I Am Thankful For



  • I was challenged by a friend to list what I am thankful for, for an entire month. I have decided to streamline it a bit and list 30 things I am thankful for:
  • My Husband
  • My grandchildren (All 10 of them)
  • My bestfriend John
  • My Mom and all my dads
  • My education
  • Living in Washington
  • Living in the United States
  • Having the freedoms I have and we all have as a nation
  • My ex-daughter in law Missy
  • My eyes
  • My hearing
  • My mouth
  • The sun
  • The rain
  • Being able to still make a living
  • My writing abilities
  • My friends
  • Being able to read
  • My neighbors
  • Learning new things everyday
  • Being able to drive
  • Knowing how to quilt
  • The doctors and nurses who took care of me during my heart surgery and recovery in 1958
  • My health
  • Living near the water...you choose...lakes, streams, rivers and the Pacific
  • My church
  • My God
  • The Bible
  • Freedom of religion
  • Freedom of speech
  • My blogging friends whom I have never met

There are so many things everyday that I am thankful for and looking back in 2009 I have so many things I could list as being thankful for.

No comments: