Saturday, November 21, 2009

Very Frustrated With Blogger!

I am becoming more and more frustrated with Blogger and am asking for assistance.

I just posted a blog entry and the program keeps placing it into a run on sentence and after four attempts to fix the situation, I gave up and posted it anyway.

Secondly, at times when I want to post pictures, blogger won't allow me to place them where I want them to be.

Thirdly, when you contact blogger with any problem, you really never get an answer back from a real person and that irritates me as well. Even if it took a few days to answer, I would be happy.

I know several of you during this year, have dumped blogger and gone onto start your own blogs but I cannot design my own weblog, so if any of you would like to share how you did this, what the cost is, etc. Please, contact me so I can see if it is something I can do on my own!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Would also love to hear what others have to say, I have had the same problems in the past and swapped to writting my blog on Windows live.

Mimi said...

I have found it much easier to post my pictures first and then put the text inbetween the pictures. It goes much smoother for me. Hope this helps.

SewCalGal said...

I too have found that the latest release of blogger isn't as easy to use as prior versions. I'm currently uploading photos and then inserting my text, as I had problems with placing photos where I wanted. Still not perfect, but this approach seems to be less painful.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Quiltingranny said...

Thanks ladies, I will try the pictures first and then text and see what happens!

SheilaC said...

I read about Windows Live Writer on another blog. It sounds like it may solve a lot of your problems.

http://download.live.com/writer

I use blogger and so far (knock wood) haven't had any issues....

good luck!

SheilaC

shecarita(at)yahoo(dot)com