Sunday, December 27, 2009

Calling All Zibbet, Art Fire, Etsy & Independent Artisians

Do you knit, crochet, quilt, sew? Do you make jewelry with polymer clay? Do you design jewelry or other items with recycled things you find? Do you take amazing photographs? Do you sell vintage fabric, lace or other vintage sewing items? Are you a painter? Do you design cards, stationery, etc.?

If you to anything handmade, recycled or vintage, then I am looking for you and your products to showcase and review on my blog. My favorite things are handmade soaps and once you use handmade soap, you will never go to back to the store purchased ones again.

Are you a specialty shop on-line or mall shop? It doesn't matter! If you want to be listed on my favorites, drop me a note and let me know what you are looking for.

This year, I would love to double the number of handmade artisians I purchased from last year and I would love to get to know new shop owners, review new products and I hope that as I do, you my readers will find something special you wish to purchase from those that work so diligently in their crafts!

2 comments:

zarina said...

I make my own hand dyed/painted threads, HDTs and its corresponding FQ bundles. You can check it at (it also links to my online shop and Etsy) www.concerningzarina.com

Valmade said...

Quilting is one of the few things I haven't tried yet.

I knit, cross stitch, sew and make cards at the moment :)

Always happy to have people come and have a nose round what I make. Love to have you come visit, virtually that is, as Hong Kong is a little far to come in person! I'm found at www.valmade.artfire.com and www.zibbet.com/valmade