Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh My, I Won!


Tonight, my grandson was in the Christmas musical at school and he sang his little heart out and he was having a great time and it reminded me how important this season is for the kids.
A few days ago a neighbor had told hubby our Christmas music and dancing lights were bothing others...hubby told him, it is for the kids and the neighbor replied back that hubby was right and we all need reminding once in awhile.
I decided to catch up on friends blogs and discovered I won not one, but 2 half yards of Patrick Lose's newest fabric 100% Kona Cotton, Satinesque Stripe, now that just made me so happy, I forgot about being a bit depressed lately!
I won some wonderful brand new fabric and it is fabric that hasn't even come out in quilt shops just yet! How awesome is that? What was even cooler, was catching up on Patricks blog and seeing some of you, my wonderful blog followers over there!
How cool to see friends like Arlette and Debbie and by the way, congratulations Debbie on being a winner as well!
But, we aren't finished yet. I was chosen by 'You Can Make This,' to once again giveaway to two of my readers a downloadable doll pattern and as soon as they send me all the information and how they want me to do this, you will be notified. It is a really cute pattern!
Now, if I could only get motivated to work on some of my projects. When it is 17 outside and you can't seem to get warm inside, it is hard. I have spent several evenings this week on the couch under the blankets or even crawled into bed early just to be warm.
But being the lucky winner of these two awesome giveaways, make me a bit warmer!

3 comments:

Patrick and Team said...

Hiya Jean...To make it even better, you actually won 4 half yard cuts! It's a total of 2 yards and it's on its way :-) Cheers! Patrick

Quiltingranny said...

Oh wow! Santa really has been good to me!

VIOLETA said...

Hello from Romania ,
please read the blog – My heart His words – at Humbled and convicted , my friend Tammy Nischan from Kentucky wrote them the story and some pictures of some hungryes poors kids , what we try to help them in future and especialy for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something!
I love you blog,
sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Violeta