Sunday, December 13, 2009

When It Snows,

I love the snow! Anyone reading this over the past few years know I live for winter snow and wish truly that I lived where it snowed and snowed and snowed some more. There is something magical about it and it makes the world a more peaceful place.

Today, on the way to church, the kids and I were talking about snow and I told them it would snow a bit today and hopefully more this evening and just as we got out of the car at church...drum roll please...it began to snow! At first we all thought it was something blowing in the air, but then we realized it was snow. A very light snow.

What was so special was when my oldest granddaughter told me, 'Ranny, you know you have the best smile in the world when it snows.' I don't know about that, but I do when it snows, no matter what problem is sitting on my shoulder, it becomes smaller and my steps become lighter.

I know many of you live in areas right now that have enough snow, you would love to ship it all to me and ask, 'now how do you like snow?' But honestly, I can't think of a better place to be than at home, in front of a fire all snowed in.

So, bring on the snow, I am ready...'Oh the weather outside is.........'





No comments: