February giveaway will run from today 1/31 thru 1/10 at noon. I am doing this so hopefully the winners will received their prizes before or on Valentines Day. The first two prizes have been generously donated and they will come directly from the shop owners themselves. I am not responsible for any time delays or mail issues on their end, but I can tell you that so far, not one of my contributors has ever flaked!
A few of these are open to international bloggers, but not all of them, so please be aware of that and if you want to order from these wonderful ladies and you live outside of Canada or the United States, please ask them first if they ship internationally.
First prize: Three fat quarters from Avlyn's Rockabye collection donated by Barbara over at Ruby Jane a wonderful quilt shop that has amazing retro fabrics, 1930's fabrics, aprons, patterns and lots of other wonderful items. You will need to head over to Ruby Jane, take a look around, leave her a comment and come back and post a comment here. For this, you will recieve five entries. **Open to United States Residents Only**
Second prize: A $10 gift certificate being offered up from Sally over at Passion For Beads to be spent in her Art Fire shop amonst the beautiful earrings, necklaces and bracelets she designs and makes out of the most beautiful Swarovski crystals. You will need to head over to Passion For Beads, take a look around, leave her a comment and come back and post a comment here. For this you will receive 5 entries. **Open to Residents Internationally**
Third prize: This cute little Valentine bags and stickers (there are 2 bags and 2 sticker packs) these are coming directly from the Quilting Ranny myself. Leave a comment, receive one entry.
**Open to International Residents**
Fourth prize: Joyce Meyer Packet which consists of her Freedom CD package, 100 ways to simplify your life book and her Starting Your Day Right Devotional. Leave a comment receive one entry. This is coming directly from the Quilting Ranny myself. Due to the weight of the books, this is **Open to United States and Canada Residents Only** Also, these items are from my personal collection and I am upcycling them to you. If you are not interested in these items when you win, let me know and I will choose another winner!**
Fifth prize: WalkerMates bag patterns for walkers and a small mailing evelope of fabric and miscellaneous items from my stash. Leave a comment receive one entry. **Open to International residents**
MORE RULES AND WAYS TO WIN!
- When you leave a comment, please leave a way for me to contact you, either via Email or a blog address. If you leave an anonymous comment, I will have no way to contact you if you win and I want everyone to have a chance of winning.
- You have 3 days from the time I post winners and send you an Email to respond back to me with a mailing address or in the case of the 1st and 2nd prizes, to contact Barbara and Sally and make arrangements with them. If you know you will not be available on the day winners are announced and will be away from your computer for more than 3 days, let me know ahead of time and I will make arrangements. No exceptions to this rule as I have spent to much time in the past waiting for winners to respond!
- Leave a comment on this link and post a comment on any other post between now and the giveaway closing and you will receive one entry for each post.
- Follow me for 10 entries. If you are already following me and let me know, I will give you an extra 3 entries.
- Blog, Facebook or Twitter and receive 5 extra entries. You must send me the link to the posting about this giveaway.
- Purchase something from either shop and send me an invoice number or have Sally or Barbara verify you did and you will earn 20 extra entries.
- Any questions? Please contact me prior to the end of the contest and I will answer them as quickly as I can!