Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today I Was Busy!

I went to see my surgeon today. She really is a wonderful lady. She walked into the room and the first words out of her mouth were, 'how are those little ones doing?' My grands love her.

When I told her my problems with Neurontin, she told me that stuff can really do strange things to people. Don't I know it. Since I quit taking it, my head isn't foggy and I am no longer afraid to leave the house for fear I won't find my way back!

She believes all the pain I am having is directly related to my Fibromyalgia, she said my scar has healed well, we are doing another Xray to check the fusion and I will see her next month, sans any problems with the Xrays.

From there I got to do some much needed shopping at Fred Meyer and only for the items they had one sale.

At 2:00 I had one of the best interviews and job testing I have had in a very long time and I felt very qualfied but was quickly reminded how much we loose when we are not working with computers all the time.

I passed the typing at a surprising 56 WPM, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, Word and Outlook, though I did not do very well with Outlook. I use it at home for basic Email only. We used Lotus Notes where I worked.

So, they pass my information onto the employer and hopefully I will get at least a permanent temp job!

No comments: