Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winners Contact Me Please...........

It looks like I will be leaving tomorrow to head to California via United Airlines. I am trying to get as much done for hubby who will remain behind and take care of the kiddo's. Please, if you are a winner, notify me ASAP or you will not get your gift until I return and I do not know when that will be!

Thank you to the 4 who have already notified me with addresses so I could get their rice coupons mailed out. To Doina from Romania.

Normally, I do not rush my winners, but this is an exception.

I will not have access to the internet when I get to California!

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the follow up on this delightful givaway. And if you make it to So. Cal. please let me know. I'd love to show you around!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com