Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WE HAVE WINNERS....


Would the following people please contact me immediately so I can get your packages off in the mail. I am leaving out of town tomorrow to be with my mom who is not well. If I do not have addresses before I leave the packages will not go out until I get back!
First Place for 3 Fat Quarters from Ruby Janes...Leslie/Rhiannon
Second Place a $10 Gift Certificate from A Passion for Beads - Nanbon
Third Place for Valentine goodies...Free Indeed
Fourth Place...Joyce Meyers is Doina
Fifth Place...Walker pattern and fabric is Shirley
**First and Second prize winners will get an Email telling you who to contact for your prize. I will let the shop owners know and I am NOT responsible for getting your items to you.** Please, when each of you receive your items, leave a post here so I will know!
C O N G R A T U L I O N S !!

1 comment:

Doina said...

Thanks very much for your generosity! Certainly this book will help me a lot.