Thursday, March 4, 2010

An Incredibly Exhausting Journey

It has been an incredibly exhausting week this week. I don't know which is more intense, working full-time or keeping the girls schedules straight. They tried out for a part in the school play and it has keep me running wild all week long. Pick one up and drop off at practice, go back pick her up and drop the other off and then tonight both girls had practice until 1930 hours.

Dinner has been out of whack, I have been exhausted and yet happy and poor little man, he has feel all alone because he didn't get a part. But he rolls with the good and the bad always with a smile on his face.

In addition to all of this, I had to get new tires on my car and now both vehicles require repairs that will require most of Saturday to repair...hubby needs a power steering unit for his truck and my van needs both front and back breaks.

I have literally fallen asleep several times this week watching television which is so totally unlike me.

Tomorrow I have some errands to run out of town so guess I need to head to bed. Sorry if I have been so quiet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds to me like some sleep is much needed!
I got the books and cds today. Thank you so much. I look forward to reading them.

Unknown said...

I think it will get easier as you get used to it again...I am trying to get used to keeping four kids full time for free...two are one year olds...it is not easy.

Judy said...

Even Super Ranny needs a break once in a while! Your "schedule" makes me tired just reading about it. oxo