Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Love CSN Stores

Wow! I have once again been asked to review CSN stores and post about it here. You can purchase anything from LED Lighting to childrens furniture and as you all know, I was recently chosen by CSN to do a previous review and I chose a bathroom light fixture.

I was extremely happy with how CSN handled my purchase, my options, the explanations of what I was buying, the ease at checkout, the quick delivery and the customer service to the end was exceptional.

Of course when they asked me to do another one and receive yet another discount on any purchase in their stores if I would talk about them, I jumped up. Talk about CSN stores, I will brag about them.

Check out their LED Lighting section and if you are in the market for any type of lighting, let me tell you, their selection is bar none fantastic!

I was just lucky to be chosen again to receive a discount coupon for bragging about them and I encourage all of you to look around their stores! You won't be disappointed!

No comments: