Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Creative Minds Needed

Since I was laid off yesterday, I have decided to change my blog a bit, however, I am stumbling and need some help with two things:
1- I want to add an image so when people click on it, they can send me an Email. Anyone up to the challenge of telling me how to do this?

2- I would like to design a blog button for my blog and since I can't afford to pay anyone right now, I am up for some type of a trade...

Let me know, in the meantime, I have to find my purpose today and it can't be blogging the entire day away!

6 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Check your e-mails. Hugs (there are 2)

Paige said...

You can do the button yourself....I did. Just search for how to create a blog button . It was super easy, I just don't remember the website I found it on. You can check mine out at www.therausers.com

Quiltingranny said...

Thanks, I hope soon you will see a new button!

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

Hugs and prayers coming your way. You will find your purpose. I have been wanting to design a button AND my blog page but have not done it yet.

Patty said...

to do a button to to Bejeweled Quilts by Barb.. If I remember right she had a post recently about making a button for her blog. http://bejeweledquilts.blogspot.com/

I'm not sure about the email but I think I read about it somewhere. I'll check around to see if I can find it again.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear you were laid off. :(