Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Latest Apron

Since I am staying home more and have since 2007, I absolutely love being involved in Shawnee and Val's apron swaps. This is my latest apron, our theme was spring and my fav color is purple. I love the pockets in the front! Here is the reversed side. Karen was my partner and she outdid herself in this area.


The packages before I opened each one. I love the magnetic list pad and it will brighten up my fridge!

The earrings came in an adorable little pouch!

The colors in these little hand towels match the apron and I placed them in my bathroom, they match the purple walls perfectly.

I had a wonderful time and I hope my swap partner enjoys the package I sent her...




3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

What a wonderful apron...enjoy!! Hugs

Vicki said...

Awww --- what great items! I love the buterflies.

Just wanted to apologize for not sending your package out. It should go out Thursday or Friday. I will let you know for sure which day so you can be watching for it.
~XOXO~
Vicki

Rebecca said...

Fun swap! I love the color combination.