THANK YOU ALL UNITED STATES VETERANS, YOUNG AND OLD WHO HAVE SERVED THIS COUNTRY, SO WE CAN BE FREE!
Thank you as well to the many families who have sacrificed their family members, Christmas dinners, birthdays, births, holidays, little things so your family member can serve with dignity and the knowledge that what they do is important and appreciated.
To those who sacrificed the ultimate, their life or the life of a family member, all I can do is cry and say I am humbled by their service to protect my freedoms, someone they have never even met!
Today, I want to personally thank the following people in my life:
- Chuck Baker - Delaware (My cousin)
- Biddie Baker - (Rest in Peace Uncle Biddie)
- Jerry Kester - (Husband)
- John Steinmetz - (Friend)
- Roger Wiseman - (Dad)
- Kent Kester - (Brother-in-law)
- James W. Kester III (Brother-in-law)
- James Meers (Friend
- Chuck Roberts - (Rest in Peace (Husbands father))
- PFC Aaron Fairbairn (RIP Aaron, Son of a school employee)
- Dusty Jackson (Friend)