Saturday, July 16, 2011

Calling All ArtFire Shop Owners

If you own an ArtFire shop as I do that is the basic bottom line shop, I want you to be aware that as of mid-August ArtFire is shutting us down. Thats right, if you have a small basic shop, whether you are making money or not, you are being forced to upgrade or close down.

Don't give up hope however, because Zibbet is still open with basic shops at absolutely no cost to you the shop owner and NO, Zibbet is not giving me any compensation for saying this. I have both and have never sold a single thing on either one, so ArtFire booting me off won't make a bit of difference.

I will continue to list through Zibbet after all, I have sold 4 quilts in the last few weeks on Ebay, I would think sooner or later I can sell something on Zibbet.

Just wanting to keep you all informed!

2 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

I have never heard of either one. Are they for quilts? or other fabric items? And congrats on selling the quilts on eBay. Eventually I will get my Etsy shop started but still not sure where I want to put my focus....

Quiltingranny said...

Kim they are very similar to Etsy. I really like Zibbet because when you post something, it is immediately seen by others. You can sell handmade items and vintage items!