Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Will It Be Finished On Time?



What you are looking at is just a small section of the 42 little Scottie Dogs I have drawn for this quilt I decided to complete for our local county fair!


Here is the kicker, the fair starts on Monday 8/8 and I have to have this completely finished by Sunday at the latest to turn it in for judging.


This is what happens when I get worried or stressed, I come up with yet another brainiac idea and this time I found these and thought, I can do this.


From the paper they go to the fabric that will be the puppies and then onto Muslin so I can blanket stitch them. I can do many in the evenings while watching television, but whether I will have these done in 4-5 days remains to be seen.


I will keep you posted on my progress.

4 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

oh I hope you get it done... Can't WAIT to see the finished product....

Jessica said...

Wow, this is going to be a great quilt! I do this to myself all the time, but no worries :) - you'll get it done with time to spare, I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing it :)

Amy said...

Good luck Jean! I can't wait to see the finished project :D

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Thanks for popping by my blog....did you get it finished...