Sunday, November 20, 2011

Vacuum Cleaner Needed..,Hello Oreck, Silver King, Dirt Devil

I am reaching out and calling all vacuum cleaner companies for a vacuum cleaner product review in exchange, I get a new vacuum cleaner.

I have contacted Shark vacuum's, but they never responded to me. I used to own a wonderful Silver King vacuum, but they are really very expensive even if you were a prior customer. I had an old stick from a friend that was great on the rugs we have, however it gave out this year. My Dirt Devil upright after 5 years of faithful service, has finally given up the valient fight.

I am seriously tired of purchasing cheap garbage that is being put out as a vacuum cleaner. I want one that meets my high standards, the Silver King standards at a lessor price...will pick up hair, cat hair, quilt thread and strings and still work!

I want one that doesn't require I spend $8-12 for a flimsy filter and the belts stay intact for longer than a few months.

Most importantly with my fibromyagia, I want one that is light weight and easy to carry up and down my stairs, cleans area rugs, carpeting and bare wood and vinyl flooring.

Is it possible? Hello Oreck, Silver King, Dirt Devil, Hoover, Dyson, ElectroLux, are you listening? The best form of advertising is word of mouth, so please contact me via Email so we can work something out and I can tell others what great products you have!

No comments: