Saturday, December 17, 2011

Small Victories

Yesterday hubs and I drove to Seattle, it was a nice ride no radio, just us, no rain or traffic. We stopped for lunch where I had the opporunity to thank 12 servicmen for their commitment to our freedom and then onto visit my new doc, who was very endearing.

When we got home, in the mail was something from unemployment. Praise God, they changed their statement which sad I had unsatisfactory performance to , 'performance out of my control.' I am happy with that, it states further it was my hearing that failed.

Yes, there is power in the written word and sometimes it just takes a well written letter to get something done correctly or turned around. I am grateful I have that gift and more thankful that the county agreed with me and help to have this changed.

I can now relax when looking for work!

No comments: