Sunday, January 1, 2012

First 2012 Quilt Project (Here it is Sharon)


This is the first project of 2012 I am going to complete. I have been working on this for almost 2 years now for my oldest grand that lives with us and it seems over and over and over again, it has taken a back seat to charity quilts for others.


This year, I am going to finish this for her, finish a rag quilt for her brother and 3 other quilts I have wanted to start just for fun.


This year, there will probably still be charity quilts, but I am going to concentrate of selling quilts, mug rugs and fabric bracelets in my Zibbet shop and on the roadside if I have to. This year, I am giving more to my family that strangers!


There will be quilts made for the homeless and others, but I will not set my family aside or their needs in 2012 to accomplish this.


This year, our home will be filled with quilts and happiness!







\\











No comments: