Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pilot FriXion Pen for Quilting Review



Found this great pen to mark my quilts with and thought I should share it with all of you.

If many of you are like me you have purchased and tried a variety of things to mark your quilt patterns with...and frustratingly nothing has seemed to work. Now I know, many of you are more experienced in this arena than I am, so you may know about this pen.

However, I became frustrated at spending money and getting nothing to work. One pen had to be washed out, another if left exposed to air to long disappeared, the pounce only works on dark fabrics and I can go on and on.

Finally, I discovered the Pilot FriXion and it is amazing. The ink goes on smooth, doesn't bleed through and best of all, just iron over it when you are done and it disappears. Yes, I said disappears.

What I like even better about the Pilot FriXion is that it comes in so many colors: blue, red, orange, green, pink and purple and they cost less than $3 each.

I have one right now in black, but I plan on purchasing at least 3 in each color for all the various quilts I will be making.

Check out Pilots website and let them know you came via my blog! I know you will be very pleased with what you see and what this handy little pen can do!

No comments: