Monday, June 4, 2012

Do You Have Achy High Heel Feet?

I don't know about any of you, but I love wearing a nice heel once in awhile to church or out to dinner on occasion.  I cannot and never have been able to wear them for long periods of time because the balls of my feet get so sore I can hardly walk.  My mom and hubby have always told me it is because I am such a hard walker.

Well, I am part of the BZZ campaign for Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles and let me tell you what, I recived a free pair of these and for the first time in years, I was actually able to wear heels while shopping on Sunday without wanting to go barefoot in the store (ewwwwwwwwwwwww).

I have tried gel insoles for heels in the past and they either made my shoes so tight I couldn't get my feet in them or they caused more pain than the shoes themselves.

I have 8..count them 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 coupons for $4.00 off each pair of insoles.  I am giving them away to 8 people, let me know you want them and send me a mailing address!

1 comment:

the pegster said...

hi, I would like a coupon, I have a ton of high heels, but always end up wearing my tennis shoes everywhere because my feet hurt so bad after a few hours of wearing the heels.