Sunday, July 22, 2012

First Quilt for Aurora

I just wanted to show all of you the very first quilt made for the Aurora Colorado tragedy dispatchers, first responders, survivors and family members.

Isn't it simply perfect?  It can be used for a male or female, young or old and I love the hearts, it shows quilters have heart!  Oh Roni, you are wonderful and if I could reach you for a hug, I would hug you!

When you send your quilts off, please enclose a card that states you read about this on the Quilting Dispatchers blog or FB site:
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aurora-Colorado-Emergency-Responder-Quilts/401592493230782


The dispatch community and 911 Cares organization knows me as the Quilting Dispatcher (Retired).  
Keep sending emails and blog posts out regarding this as well as go to your local churches, quilt shops and fabric shops and ask them to reach out and help!


Together as a community quilters can and will make a difference, one quilt at a time!
 

No comments: