Thursday, September 20, 2012

Need Blogging Ideas...Please

I really need to move my blog to another venue as I cannot stand the new and so called improved blogger because honestly, I can see nothing improved about it.

Trying to find anything on this is just a huge jumbled mess.  One cannot remove old bloggers that I used to follow but these people moved on a long time ago, but I am forced to keep them in my long list of blogs I am watching.

I just do not find this venue user friendly at all and I am frankly tired of being force fed what Google, Facebook and others think we need.

Perhaps I am the only one in the entire world that is unhappy with this, who at this time knows, but frankly I think it is sloppy and messy and I need some suggestions and an easy way to transfer this blog to another venue.

2 comments:

val said...

i feel your pain....but I'm still with blogger too. I haven't had time to learn wordpress so haven't used it in awhile.....

Unknown said...

Idont really care for it either....What do you do? I think there is a learning curve with all of them. I finally posted again today and it seemed to be easier. I think they changed a few things.