Thursday, December 20, 2012

Log Cabin Quilt Book

I am in the process of making a quilt now that I hope will be done by Christmas....doubtful on that seriously.  It incorporates log cabin and bear paw and neither one of these I have experience with (please let me take classes next year)...so it may be a bit off centered.

Then along came an offer from the publishers of Fons and Porter to get a free Ebook on what else?  Log cabin quilts ( oh where was this when I started??)

The books is simply called, 'Build Your Best Log Cabin.' It gives a historical look at the log cabin and various variations of the log cabin quilt.  It is very nicely done and gives lots of wonderful ideas.

The most wonderful thing about this Ebook is that you can also have it simply by following the link and getting a copy:
http://www.fonsandporter.com/landing/free-log-cabin-quilt-patterns  

If you grab a copy and I hope you do, let me know what you think. I can't wait to work on this after the holidays in the meantime it is educational reading!





Get Your Very Own Copy...Free!

No comments: