- We loved our little purple cottage and the front porch conversation, cherry pit spitting contests, sitting wrapped up in a blanket at 0200 watching the night move on.
- We put most of our savings into that home, it was to be our last ever move.
- We had amazing friends and with the exception of our 2 neighbors, pretty decent neighbors. I won't rehash the horror stories of snarky neighbors.
- Our church was fantastic, we all loved it and we looked forward to Sundays. I volunteered to help where and when I could. I dislike finding new a new church!
- The kids had tons of friends and they will again, but they had a strong group of friends that were amazing!
I have been really trying to think about moving forward....my blog really isn't 'JUST' a quilting blog, so do I continue to call it one? It isn't just about crafting, family, sewing, cooking, etc..
No, this blog is about my life and at times I go off the river bank and get on my high horse about something that makes me mad or happy or concerns me. My political opinion is mine, it is not democratic or republican, liberal or conservative. It is all mine and made up of who I am.
Hubby has told me he will build me a cottage on our property. It will be 200 SF because any more than that, our country charges over $1000 just to look at permits and as we were told, 'that is if we don't find anything else to charge you for.'
Maybe I will paint it purple, maybe I will not. But one thing is for sure, I will continue to blog, I will continue to write about my family, my quilts, the beach, living in the country and yes, even my off the path political views, because this blog is who I am.
I am so glad you are here for the journey and stick around, I am planning on having a 2013 giveaway that will be awesome and fit everyone and I promise, there won't be a political entity in the bunch!