Monday, May 13, 2013

Traveling Stash Box Arrived Today

Traveling Stash Box Updates
I received the Traveling Stash box today and couldn't wait to go through it. 
This is just a partial picture of all the fabric that was in the box and I haven't had a chance to sit down and go through it all, but there is lots of choices for many different tastes.

There are some fun fabrics such as the Red Hats, the kitties and there is a really cute one with cake slices on it. If this appeals to you than believe me when I say these will still be in the box when you receive it.

Do you like quilt patterns?  Here are 3 of the 6 in the box and since I already have so many and the note states to limit the amount, I will hold off putting anymore in the box, but for those of you looking for patterns, these are very nice ones.

How many love the idea of making your own bag to carry? I have been blessed to receive several handmade bags, so I will pass this on in the box as well.

Did someone say downfall or Christmas or winter?  Now there are even more Christmas fabrics than I have shown here and a few adorable panels as well.  This will take me some time to think about.

However, I have already decided to add a few notions to the box because it needs some.  The only notion in the box at the time I received it was a 5" square June Taylor cutting mat, so I want to add some notions and some more fabric.

I hope to have my decision made in a few days and will post about how you can be the next recipient of the stash box in a few days!

Stay tuned!  
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm interested but can't wait to see what all you descide to add

Wendy said...

I would be interested in this box as well.