Friday, August 9, 2013

Update On Quilt For Auction

So far I have not gotten much information with the exception of several people coming forward and telling me lesson learned I should never have trusted the woman I left the quilt with.

To me, she always appears to do so much for others I felt she was telling the truth, however some say she inflates her comments.

I do know after putting out an all call for the young woman someone told me her name and her facebook page and it appears to be the baby has had a name change prior to birth.  That is okay as it is normal for parents to change their minds.

Sadly, I wish she would have contacted me because I could have removed the stitching and redone the name, but since she has not replied back to me I am still not sure if we have the right young lady.

Sooooooooooooooo, I went to the Goodwill site and put in a bid to buy the quilt back.  I have no idea what to do with a quilt that says Kayden on it, but if anyone has a Kayden being born or know of a Kayden, I would be more than willing to donate the quilt to a Kayden in need.

I know there are scammers out there, but I am NOT one and I think I met one, but it won't stop me from doing good.  Honestly once I donate a quilt I have no claim on such so if the owner wants to donate it to charity they can and if they want to sell it they can.

It is always my hopes they don't or won't, but this one was never even used, I never got a reply back from the young lady that she ever received it and the baby isn't even here yet, so I was and still do have a bit of a heart ache over this.

People are people and we can't change them, all we can do is reach out!

No comments: