Thursday, October 31, 2013

Check Out the Latest Quilters Newsletter

Today, my ankle was throbbing, but I wanted to check the mail and I am so glad I did.  I received a copy of the Dec/Jan 2014 Quilters Newsletter magazine in the mail.

Quick check of my brain, did I win something from another quilter, did I order a new quilting magazine, am I supposed to do something with this?

Then, I remembered awhile back being asked if I would interview for an article Quilters Newsletter was doing on the effects of the economy on quilting.

I began reading their article about quilting during times of recession and looking at the pictures and thought how ingenious some quilters are.

Then, I turned to page 36 and there my name is in bold letters and a bit about my family, my disability and my quilting and what was even more amazing, was that hubby walked in the door for lunch just a few minutes later!

Oh, I am so excited about this and secretly so is my husband, who whilst he complains (mockingly) about my quilting, I know he is very proud of what I do and what I can accomplish through the grace of God and with all of your help!

No comments: