Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wonderful Easy Dinner Tonight Thanks Kroger

With the Thanksgiving meal behind us and left overs almost gone, I was trying to figure out what to do for dinner tonight and then I remembered my Bzzzzagent coupons for a full meal.

I picked up a Sausage Rigatoni skillet meal, a roll of Garlic Bread and a bacon green salad with dressing one complete meal was free from Bzzz Agent, but the other I used my coupons for and for less than $10 have 2 meals.

 
I looked all over for the bread and the lady at the bakery told me they didn't carry it.  Then it dawned on me to look in the freezer section and there it was.

If you are interested in receiving your own coupons, I have several to give away and all you need to do is contact me and send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I will send them out to you!

No comments: