Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday, Snow Day

I know many of you have endured awful snow fall this year, that once it snows in your area, it just keeps coming, but I hope you will indulge this snow loving lady who only see's it about once a year and loves it so much!

Last night I had a difficult time even deciding if what I saw was snow flakes, they were so small and few between, but 30 minutes later was the big flakes and everyone said it was to warm out to stick.
Three hours later, we had 3" and when I awoke this morning, we had 6" and I get that it isn't anything compared to my friends in Michigan, the Dakotas, Wisconsin, but for us, it is peaceful, beautiful and fun.

So indulge me these pictures:


 Happy Sunday Snow Day everyone!

1 comment:

Quiltingranny said...

Yes it was Barbara and a very magical day for us all!