Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Eventually You Can't Ignore A Broken Record

When I began updating my files on Monday, I had 170 names on my list.  Since then I have had a few replies of yes please keep me on the list or simply no.  

Thank you all so very much for responding, you have seriously helped me whittle the names down to about 156, but I still need your help.  

Please, if you have received an email from me, don't ignore it, just send me a simple no. Trust me, I will not be offended. I understand you make quilts for your local charities, Project Linus, Quilts of Valor, your church, that you are traveling, working full time, retired and wanted to relax.  All I want is to not bother you if you don't want to be a part of this ministry.

If you still want to be, send me a yes, your mailing address and if you have a blog, the blog address. I PROMISE I am NOT going to spam either one.

In times like we are in now, I just love to pick someone off my list and drop them a cheery note or a thank you for their help and support.  

I am also working on a newsletter that would go out to those wanting to remain on the list.

If you say yes, I understand you won't be able to help all of needs all of the time, live happens, but when you can, we are willing to let you.

So please, if you received a letter recently from me, please respond!
 If you didn't and you have come to this blog via another avenue and want to help with making a quilt, postage, fabric, etc. let me know that as well!

Blessings!

No comments: