Monday, April 7, 2014

Today

oday these boxes came in and I am so happy they arrived!  Thank you to everyone Marilyn from California, Deb from Angola, Dean from WA


I want to open them all and show the amazing quilts inside, however, I have been hit pretty hard with what I am assuming to be the flu (fever, chills, headache, oozing eyes) and can barely hold my head up or my eyes open.

Right now, I need to get over this before it settles into pneumonia!

Thank you all!

**Please know while I so much appreciate all the donations, I am not in a position where I can take clothing at this time.  If you have clothing to donate, please head over to this link and see where those items can be sent.**  http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20140331/NEWS01/303319999/Resources-Where-to-go-how-to-help-mudslide-victims

Thank you so much for your understanding! 

No comments: