Friday, June 6, 2014

Another Thank You...

'Thank you for my quilt. After volunteering at the Hub yesterday I fell asleep on the couch wrapped in the generosity and love of a caring individual. Thank you for all you do ♡'

This note came from Lisa a volunteer at the Hub that has been doing an amazing job for the families of Oso and those affected by the landslide on both sides.

She received this quilt from us:

I wish I could reach out and hug everyone of you that have reached out and sent quilts to us to deliver to those amazing volunteers, first responders and families of the Oso landslide, but I do know you have a huge piece of my heart!

1 comment:

Sara said...

That is a beauty of a quilt. So generous when people are willing to share something so lovely with someone they've never met.