Friday, July 18, 2014

Washington Wild Fires

I am once again asking for quilts for victims of a disaster that is close to home.  Please consider sending a quilt for this disaster and when I get the all clear, I will begin to deliver them.

Check out my Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 Blog at
www.layersofhopequilting911.blogspot.com or click on the link on the right side of this blog!


#‎IMPORTANT‬ **PLEASE SHARE**
STAY AWAY from OKANOGAN COUNTY
The Winthrop Police Chief asked us to share this warning. They have no power, limited phone service and gasoline. They are in a state of emergency. Lake Pearrygin State Park is already evacuated. This warning applies to surrounding areas: Pateros, Brewster and Malott also evacuated. Do not visit. Evacuate if you can. http://kng5.tv/1mXzNyU ‪#‎WAwildfire‬

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Hi Jean, I can send a quilt if there is postage available. Let me know.