Tuesday, July 15, 2014

If Dreams Came True...Wait! Sometimes They Do!

So, for years we have been praying to get our youngest grand daughter up here and together with her siblings and on Friday, that wish came true.

Now, we are trying to acclimate the family and the kids who right now are not exceptionally thrilled...she pinches, scratches and doesn't believe her dad is her dad and that is very upsetting to her siblings.

I keep telling them, she will come around, but they are very wary. I think they also worry that as soon as they get close to her, mom is going to call and say..'put her back on the plane,' so being hurt by mom is a huge thing right now.

 This morning, birthday girl turned 12 and for her gift she photo bombed her sister, I love this picture, but oh, did baby sister get a bit miffed...we will adjust, she will find her Mojo and they will eventually let their guard down.

Now, what I want more than ever is to find a small travel trailer that can be pulled by hubbies truck and be able to take us all on a week-end camping trip in July and one in August.

As you can imagine, they are not cheap, but I have been posting on Craigslist to rent one from perhaps someone that is not using theirs this summer.  I hope to hear back from someone soon.

I know it is a risk to the person that owns the travel trailer, but I also know it would bless us immensely and they will get it back cleaner than when we borrowed it.

So, I will let you know when I have to pinch myself and the dream comes true.  In the meantime can you say a prayer for our family, this is an adjustment for all of us!
 

1 comment:

Sara said...

I hope the transition with your family goes smoothly and that the kids are all able to relax and know their life is stable and together.