Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Fun Things

420 Squares and Still Going
 I think after I complete the above quilt, I am going to make some larger squared quilts for awhile. This one is going to be twin sized for Layers of Hope - Quilting 911 and it seems with the size of the squares and my Fibromyalgia and Arthritis, it has taken years to get finished when in reality it has only taken about 5 months.
These 2 items along with a family picture (not shown) hang above my sewing area to remind me that this journey was not started by me or for me, but was inspired by God and my love for my fellow 911 dispatchers and those that will continue to do the job that answers the call, '911 What are You Reporting?'




These things make me smile, these things make it fun to sit down and think about my next project and someday I will have a stand alone studio, even if it is in my family room when all my grandchildren are grown.

 

No comments: