If you would like to be a part of this awesome holiday apron swap and just have fun to make someone something and receive something back that is just for you, you simply must do this!
Sign up for Shawnee's Secret Santa Swap 2015. Just click and it will link you to the sign up page. Trust me when I say, if you haven't been a part of this, you won't want to miss this one as it has been a very long time since her last one!
You have to fill out a registration form and answer these questions. I have answered mine below:
- What are your hobbies? Quilting and Reading
- Favorite colors? Purple
- Do you collect anything? Fabric and Quilting rulers
- Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? No, but highly allergic to the scent of pine. Food allergies? No.
- Do you have any pets? A Boxer
- Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? Chocolate
- What do you like to read? Daily Devotionals or Christian books
- What is your favorite holiday treat? Cheesecake
- Does your tree have a theme?Not really!
- Describe your favorite Christmas/seasonal tradition. Making cookies with my grands to take to neighbors.