Sunday, May 7, 2017

A Little Bit of Yum!

I think I am the Facebook recipe queen in our family. Seriously, every yummy looking recipe that comes across Facebook, I am either passing along or making it.

This week alone, I made a delicious Asparagus/Provolone stuffed chicken breast that was easy to make, easier to cook and it got high raves from the family.

Today, I made these flourless pancakes for my breakfast. 
I chose to try them because I have issues with my blood sugar and eating a regular pancake for some reason causes my blood sugar to drop drastically within about 30 minutes of eating them.

This quick and simply recipe did not do that.

It is simply:
2 mashed bananas
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup blueberries

Mash bananas, add eggs vanilla beat, add oatmeal and I added blueberries you can do without for just banana pancakes.

Cook them as you do a regular pancake. It does take a few minutes longer and they do have a bit of a crunchy bite due to the oatmeal, but I really enjoyed them.

The above recipe made me 2 pancakes with batter left over for 2 more.

This wonderful recipe is one I will make often as I have to watch my diet and eating eggs all the time gets old.

**The recipe was taken from a Facebook post from the Tasty Vegetarian @ https://www.facebook.com/tastyvegetarian/?pnref=story 

 

No comments: