Monday, July 14, 2008

No Fair, This Year

I am slowly beginning to realize my limitations with Fibromyalgia and after a day like yesterday, where I was racked in pain all day and it got so bad in the evening, that I was in bed by 8:30 just to give my body some relief from my aching feet.

I can deal with the painful elbows, fingers, back, knee's, but when your feet are hurting so bad it feels like the bones are trying to dig themselves out, your entire body aches and is in pain. I don't know how to explain it to people who don't deal with this on a daily basis.

You wake up hurting, it takes a few minutes to move around and you go to bed hurting. I am not one to complain, but this is bothersome. I had so much I wanted to accomplish yesterday, but because my feet hurt, I didn't get any of it done.

I started the day in one pair of shoes, came home from church and changed shoes, went grocery shopping & came home and changed shoes again. I have all kinds of inserts for my shoes, it is just that when my feet get to hurting that bad, all I can do is GET OFF of them.

If you know someone with Fibromyalgia, suffer from Fibromyalgia yourself, I strongly recommmend you check out the website Fibromyalgia Network at: http://www.fmnetnews.com/ . Educate yourself on how this syndrome behaves and how those of us suffering can just keep moving.

No comments: