Thursday, August 21, 2008

Creative Project


Well, another day without news on the job at the prison. I did however, attempt to contact the person I interviewed with and discovered she was out of town, so perhaps I am just being silly about being so anxious. This would be a perfect job for me with my degree in HR and it would be awesome to finally put that degree to work!

In the meantime, I made a sewing organizer today so I will know where things are when I am sewing or quilting. I am always laying my scissors down and then they get buried and I can't find them and I get so frustrated, so this should take care of that problem along with all th
e loose threads because it has a small trash bag attached to it that is removable.

The great thing is that is was free because I had the fabric and the ribbon so I just put it together and here it is with my machine! What a great idea!

No comments: