Tuesday, August 19, 2008


How would you answer the questions, "Who Am I?" Wow again! Who Am I? I am a perpetual student of learning, I love going to school. I am a daughter of God, believing and hearing He does talk & guide me if I listen. I am a quilter, a grandmother, a mother and an adored wife. I am me, I am 52 years old and I love being me!

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt inadequate because of your lack of a 'tagline'? Many times. I was asked to train dispatchers & initially said no until my Lieutenant told me he thought I would be great. I was terrified and did feel inadequate in the beginning, but it worked out and I loved training! I was also asked to speak several years ago to a group of women returning to school & I felt so inadequate as a speaker next to college professors, doctors, etc., as it turned out all the women that had questions wanted to talk to me.

Do you have skills or position that you believe God could use mightily if only He would?
I have been told many times over that I should be a writer and feel that God wants me to write, but I do not know where, when or how! I am also a great speaker, trainer and teacher however I can't get a job through these avenues either!

Have you ever lost a position or station in life you believe could have 'helped God out' with something He has asked you to do?Yes, with the local mission here in town. If you haven't lost out, do you perhaps feel you have to gain this in order to be useful to the Kingdom?

. How are you with your dialogue vs. doubt conversations with God? Which does God hear most from you? More dialogue than doubt, but more questions as to what is my lot in life, why I can't find a job, what does God want me to do. Lots of dialogue and questions.

Do you believe God's Wonders become more wonderful if they originate in the ordinary? Any Scripture references come to mind? Yes, because it is just amazing to see how things happen for His glory when we least expect it.

No comments: