Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pins and Needles

Out of everything in my life I feel God has left out, I truly believe when it came to patience, I skipped out on another train & He missed me. Now, don't get me wrong, I have patience when it comes to my grandchildren, teaching other children, teaching quilting to a friend who is all thumbs (sorry Kellie, but I still love ya), but I have no patience when I have to wait for something.

I am speaking of the call from the prison for the HR position I applied for. I am simply going crazy with waiting. My pastor who was called for a reference keeps asking me if I have heard from them & I keep saying no. I just feel this pins and needles thing each time the telephone rings. It is Wednesday and I am just like a barefoot child in a room full of quilting pins!

Speaking of quilts, guess I need to finish a few projects and that should help me feel better. For those of you that read my ramblings, please say a prayer for me, I truly need one right now.

No comments: