Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am SOOOOOOOOO not creative!

I just love creative people for without them our world would be a very boring place to live. I just have no imagination, but if you are looking for new ideas for your home and don't have a lot of money to spend, check out Ikea Hacker, I put the link here on the sidebar.

I mean really, I would have never thought to use some of the really cool ideas these people came up with using Ikea products. Whodathunk using kitchen cabinets for bathroom cabinets, a CD holder for toilet paper, etc. I mean I was just in awe at these creative people.

I am also taking a minute here to ask for prayers. I posted last week my problem in breaking my foot (I am not the only one), my pastor hopped off a ladder and did the exact same thing to the same bone, same foot only bless his heart, he broke his foot in 2 places. So, I am asking those of you who pray, to pray for us to have quick healing.

Also, I will be busy tomorrow with medical testing: fasting bloodwork, EKG and CT Scan of the head. Pray that all goes well with the results. From there I see the Neuro on the 21st and my Rheumatologist on the 25th.

We are also looking for a new home. I have come to realize that having a 2 story home with my bone problems is not very smart and having no yard for the little ones that love to play outside and really can't, is not cool.

We are looking for a one story home or 2 story with the main part of the house on the first floor so I don't have to go up and down stairs & we need it on a long term lease to own. Since I can't find a job, needless to say our bills are backing up and our credit rating is getting worse with each day. But I never give up, I know God has plans for us in this area. Just asking for prayers for all of us!

No comments: