Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dealing with Fibromyalgia

It is so tough to live with something that most of the world still believes is not real from families and friends to spouses and doctors. I am blessed that my hubby believes me when I wake up and my fingers are the size of sausages & you can see the swelling in my feet, but it is still tough to deal with.

The last two days have been simply beautiful here in the harbor area and I have taken more advantage of it than I should given the fact that I know I will pay for it in the long run. Cleaning my house from top to bottom, scooting around furniture from one place to another to rearrange my living room & then of course the house cleaning job I began yesterday with one still waiting in the wings!

This all comes about at a time, when I have some quilting to get done for police dispatchers in need and I don't even have the time to do it right now. I am horrified to go to the one house as I was told it was a wreck!

What is up with so many rentals home still have blinds up? They are not easy to clean, they bend at the slightest touch, kids and animals pull them down & I could go on and on. I usually clean blinds in the shower, however the place I am cleaning right now has a clogged bathtub. So if anyone has any easy ideas on how to get 5 years worth of grime off them, please, shoot me an Email!

The little ones are up and moving around, so have to get them dressed and fed so we can get working on earning some money! Have a terrific week-end!

No comments: