Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

Well, since Melinda decided to tag me, like a good sport, I will play along and then beware, I am going to tag a few other people. How much fun is this? We can play tag while drinking tea and in our PJ's!

Melinda tagged me on her blog with the 7 things list, so lets go:

7 Things I want to do before I die:
  1. Visit Hawaii
  2. Take the grandkids on a Disney cruise
  3. Take the grandkids on an RV trip across the United States
  4. Publish an article or one of my books
  5. Go deep sea fishing without fear
  6. Spend a week as a counselor at the Victory Junction Gang Camp
  7. Say: 'Gentlemen start your engines,' at a Nascar Race
7 things I do now...
  1. Substitute teach
  2. Brush my teeth to often
  3. Pray & read my bible
  4. Volunteer
  5. Quilt
  6. Bake fun cupcakes
  7. Talk to strangers
7 things I can't do...
  1. Touch liver (I can eat it if someone else will fix it)
  2. Run a marathon
  3. Pay my bills
  4. Tell my grandchildren why their mother never calls
  5. Have more children
  6. Eat sushi
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
On October 1 my opposite attraction to the same man will hit the 27 year mark, so who knows, but I will try to explain:
  1. Smile
  2. Warm heart
  3. Taller than I am
  4. Great sense of humor and fast on their feet
  5. Kindness
  6. Not afraid to help with the chores or cooking
  7. Loves me for me in spite of myself
7 things I say the most:
  1. I love you
  2. Go to sleep
  3. Babe
  4. You are special
  5. oh...poop
  6. I said no thats why
  7. How was your day?
7 celebrities I admire:
  1. Paul Newman for never wavering in his beliefs and always reaching out to children and those in need and for being so wonderful and humble.
  2. Kyle and Patty Petty because they are as real as it comes
  3. Little E (Dale Jr.) for not being afraid to say on national television he believes his dad was with him the day his car caught on fire and other things that keep him special in my heart
  4. Henry Kissinger
  5. Sarah Palin before and after her nomination
  6. Mother Teresa
  7. The extreme home makeover team for helping those in need!
7 favorite foods:

  1. Ice Cream
  2. Whipped Cream (yes, I will eat it out of the spray can.........shhhhhhhhhhhhh)
  3. My moms potato salad
  4. My moms fried pie dough
  5. Hubby's Noneya's (they are actually his special oatmeal cookies he was making one day and told the kids noneya's and the name stuck)
  6. Cashew Chicken
  7. Shellfish
7 people who need to do this and who are tagged:

  1. Sherry at : If I could set my soul free
  2. Norma at: Random stitches
  3. Shawnee H: The amazing apron lady
  4. My BFF Pat
  5. My son Jeremy
  6. Hubby
  7. John
This was fun, my tea is gone and I am going to bed!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun this was to read and as i read the ones people have wrote, it is amazing how much some of us have in common.....the puppy is adorable and your little one is rockin that apron...have you ever heard of freecycle the yahoo group...maybe there is one for Aberdeen and you can list that you want a sewing machine....been praying you get one, I know how they help when life is hard...melinda