Thursday, November 13, 2008

Please Pray for Kim Miller

I just got the news that Kim Miller, the wife of Sgt. Deron Miller (or he was a Sgt. when I left) of the Goodyear Police Department where I was a dispatcher has been diagnosed with Colon Cancer. Kim is a very special and wonderful lady, the mother of three beautiful children and just a fantastic person with a special heart. She would have to be to be married to Deron (ONLY JOKING!!).

Deron is also a very wonderful person and was one of the special officers I worked with and enjoyed working with. Deron came late into my career, but I never had him utter a bad word or harsh word to me and he always had this fantastic patience for dispatchers.

Deron and Kim love life, each other and their families. I am not even going to try to say what they must be going through. But if I know Kim, she is doing all she can with an upbeat and positive manner.

If you get a chance, please go over to Kim's blog and let her know you are praying for her and that I sent you over to say hello.

http://www.kimfightscancer.blogspot.com

We all need to know there are others in this world that care for us.

No comments: