Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Please Vote, Falling Leaves Contest

Here I am once again begging shamelessly for your vote on one of my quilts in a contest. Boy! Am I getting good at this or what? Maybe I should try my luck down on one of the corners holding a sign...vote for my quilt! Only joking! I don't want anyone to think I would make fun of someone standing on the corner.

So, my small wall hanging entitled Acorny is the first one when you log in and voting doesn't start until after November 15th and rest assured, I will send you all a reminder Email. There are already so many fantastic quilts to vote for, I can't believe all the talent in the quilting world and my little applique quilt pales in comparison to most of these.

Hence, I have to beg for you all to vote!

Have a wonderful, evening & if I haven't heard from you in awhile, drop me a line, I miss all of you! Melinda, Cathy, Sherry, Rebecca...where are you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know how to vote for yours.